Takayuki Yoshino, representative director
Net One Systems Co., Ltd.
Net One Systems Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “we,”“us,”etc. as appropriate) is engaged in business pursuitsranging from the construction of network systems using cutting-edge technology and products to the provision of high-value-added services in the ICT market.We considerthat it is our important social responsibility to recognize the significanceof personal information and appropriately handle and manage such information. In order to fully executethis responsibility and continue to be trusted by our customers, we strive to constantlyand reliably implement various measures on a company-wide scale and thereby protect personal information in accordance with the following basic policy.
Established on April 1, 2005 (Last revisionon May 7, 2013)
- We observe laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standardsconcerning the handling of personal information, and also appoint a “Chief Information Security Officer”to appropriately manage our handling of personal information.
- When obtaining personal information, we properly do so only to the extent necessary for our business operations,clarify the purposes of our utilization of theinformation and, among other matters, the contact point for the person identifiablebythe information, and employ legitimate and fair means.
- We utilize the personal information that we have obtained only within the identifiedpurposes of utilizationof theinformation, and will not, unless otherwise provided by laws,regulations,etc.,utilize it for unintended purposesor provide ordisclose it to any third partywithout the consent of the person identifiable bythe information. In addition, we take measures to implementthese provisions. Furthermore, if we provide or disclose personal information to a third party upon obtaining the consent of the person identifiable bythe information, we will implement measuresto ensure that the receiving party appropriately manages the personal information of the personconcerned.
- In order to prevent any leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information that we handle, we implement necessary and appropriate safety measures.In the event wheresuch problemarises, we will identify itscause and takecorrective actionwithout delay.
- When outsourcing business operations involving personal informationto an outside contractor, we will conclude an appropriate contract and exercise appropriate supervision and control so as to ensure that the contractor takes appropriatesafety measures.
- We respect the rights of eachindividualidentifiable by personal informationand respond, to a reasonable extent, to such individual’s requestfor disclosure, correction, discontinuanceof utilization, or deletion of his/herpersonal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, except as excluded by laws,regulations,etc.
- How to make an inquiry: In the case of aquestion, matter that needs to be clarified, complaint, etc. with regard to our handling of personal information, please complete a “Personal Information Inquiry Sheet”and send it to the “Personal Information Contact Desk”by mail.In the case of a request for disclosure, correction, etc., it may be necessary to submit a document verifyingthat the request is made by the person identifiableby the information concerned or an agent of this person.
- Personal information protection manager: Chief Information Security Officer
- Contact point for inquiries: Personal Information Contact Desk, Net One Systems Co., Ltd.Tennoz First Tower, 2-2-4 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-8621,Japan
- We continuously improve our management system for personal information protection.
- We may partially or entirely revise this Policy in line with any future amendmentto the provisionsof laws that we seek to observe. In such case, we will publish the details of changes made to this Policy on our website.